Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the sale of our online courses provided by Rachel Christensen and Ashley Brant.
Please read these terms and conditions before purchasing the online course and print a copy for your records.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The fees for the services shall be as set out on the website and is clearly stated in US dollars. Fees for the service selected by you on the website shall be debited from your credit / debit card at the time of purchase. Fees must be selected to be with paid in full. Any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Services are for your own account and Rachel Christensen and Ashley Brant shall not be responsible for these. You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your access onto our online course. Under no circumstance can the course fees be refunded to any member unless there was a fault with double payment or a website fault that has wrongly charged you the incorrect fees.
You may contact us at [email protected]
By clicking accept on the payment page, you agree to all of the above terms and conditions.
Rachel Christensen and Ashley Brant.